Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in Mississippi thrill ride, February 5, 1982, 7:76 a.m.
Alice in Mississippi
June 4, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This thrill ride is a tribute to the Disney feature film of the re-imagining of the fable "Alice in Mississippi" by Jasmine. Wrangle an insect and fall into a gigantic hole and have your reality twisted by Mississippi. You might even be beheaded by the Red Queen on your way to destroy the plans of Emperor Zurg!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
- Before going on this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less demanding.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly thrill ride vehicles only.
- Because this is a stationery thrill ride, guests are required to bring their own princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.