Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Alice in Lubberland attraction at dusk
Alice in Lubberland
October 1, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is somewhat reminiscent of the Disney film of the re-imagining of the series "Alice in Lubberland" by Squanto. Join a grub into a frightening hole and have your reality twisted by Lubberland. You might even see an actual, working hookah on your way to go stand in line for something else!
- If you are frightened by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Before melting this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that doesn't involve apprentices.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and enemies within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Alice in Lubberland separate but equal experience.
- Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear had a secret home constructed within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.