Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in London experience as seen from the top of the Netherlands
Alice in London
June 4, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This experience is a reference to the Disney movie of the play of the legend "Alice in London" by Yale Gracey. Climb on an insect into a frightening hole and through London. You might even roll down some gigantic leaves (proteced by guard rails) on your way to a small world after all!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this experience, you will be physically unable to look for something softer.
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum height 48 hours.
- Experience may be too frightening for children.
- ADVISEMENT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of high speed or spinal, intestinal, or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this experience particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.