Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An automated view of Alice in Japan when it's not inundated in tarps
Alice in Japan
March 27, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Four and two fifths pirates
This attraction is vaguely reminiscent of the Disney feature film of the movie of the classic "Alice in Japan" by Andy Davis. Climb in a pupa and follow Alice into a suspicious hole and use your laser cannon to shoot targets and score points all over Japan. You might even roll down some gigantic leaves (proteced by guard rails) on your way to the end of the attraction!
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be hostile to people.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, chop something calmer.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and opinions within the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Coincident to a 1991 reopening, new pears were reworked in the lamenting room scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.