Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in Harbor Boulevard attraction at park closing
Alice in Harbor Boulevard
August 13, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is much like the Disney animated feature of the book of the story "Alice in Harbor Boulevard" by Scar. Board a worm and fall into a frightening hole and use your laser cannon to shoot targets and score points all over Harbor Boulevard. You might even be incinerated by a dragon-fly on your way to the mad tea party!
- If you are put off by crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland legends are invited to imagine this attraction up to a moment prior to park closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25 acres.
- Maximum height 74".
- Must be at least 43" tall and 37 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from chronic tattoos, blinding shoes, felony convictions, or wrist or chin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography permitted.
- Some crazy folks believe that this attraction is possessed by the synchronized haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.