Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in Frontierland attraction during construction
Alice in Frontierland
February 2, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This attraction is a tribute to the Disney animated feature of the retelling of the tale "Alice in Frontierland" by Leota. Climb on an insect and fall into a rabbit hole and survive the horrors of Frontierland. You might even roll down some gigantic leaves (proteced by guard rails) on your way to judgment in Hell!
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Alice in Frontierland "alternative" experience.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from May 27 until something like November 26.
- Some crazy folks halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the happy spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.