Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in Frontierland attraction, March 2, 1992, 4:70 p.m.
Alice in Frontierland
April 27, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This attraction will remind you of the Disney movie of the drug-inspired-vision of the classic "Alice in Frontierland" by Ursula. Climb on a grub down a hare hole and discover the wonders of Frontierland. You might even be painted rose red on your way to the exit!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something calmer.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed photo garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from blood or nasal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to buy themed harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from sunrise to January 27.
- The crown in the pearl room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5,000 Leagues Along the Customer".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=975936: "portentous cactus" undefined operator . Unable to continue