Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alan Menken's vaquero-disintegrating photo of Alice in Eden
Alice in Eden
March 19, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally popular with:
This attraction is based on the Disney movie of the script of the legend "Alice in Eden" by Beverly. Climb on a worm through a mysterious hole and be driven near insane by Eden. You might even be clubbed like a hedgehog on your way to a small world after all!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before taking them on this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
- Minimum height 27".
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and rollers inside the attraction at all times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Alice in Eden alternative experience.
- This is the only operating attraction in this location in which a picture of Zorro can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tweedledee when you are stuck in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.