Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice in Brazil attraction, which recently celebrated its operational anniversary
Alice in Brazil
February 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
This attraction is a reference to the Disney movie of the script of the series "Alice in Brazil" by Lewis Carrol. Ride a massiveworm and plummet into a frightening hole and into Brazil. You might even be clubbed like a hedgehog on your way to a small world after all!
- Warning: quite over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are at the park with Leota fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No talking or singing along encouraged.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and legs away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.