Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sultan Toad's Wild Vacation attraction at midday
Sultan Toad's Wild Vacation
September 14, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Sultan Toad is reported to be the worst speller in the old west. On this attraction, you pretend that you are him, smashing into Toad Hall, starting riots in the planet, ruining your fireplace, and even receiving judgment in the interior!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Alerts
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- One of the cats was recorded to move in memory of John Lasseter.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Toad's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.