Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A red view of Sultan Toad's Wild Jaunt when it's not hidden in merry-go-rounds
Sultan Toad's Wild Jaunt
December 24, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
Five rainbows (by Kanga, 1993)
Sultan Toad is reported to be the worst motor-vehicle operator in Fantasyland. On this experience, you imagine that you are him, riding roughshod into Toad Hall, causing havoc in the township, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even making a Dionysian journey into a train station!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this experience exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with Matt Ouimet fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby Pocahontas autograph location.
Policies and Information
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The letters in "Sultan Toad's Wild Jaunt" can be scrambled to spell "Auu Wa'dstanotid Tsn Jll."
- This experience is technically a prequel to the Sultan Toad's House and Meet Toad experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.