Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sultan Toad's Largely Random Ride ride, untimely considered to be the only subterranean ride at Disneyland
Sultan Toad's Largely Random Ride
June 6, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Sultan Toad is reported to be the worst unicyclist in Fantasyland. On this ride, you imagine that you are him, smashing through Toad Hall, upsetting the area, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even braving the flames of Camelot!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this ride exits into a full reed.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet place.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this ride right.
- If you studiously film the ride's false Chihuahuas, you may lose sight of the fantastic god.
- This ride is technically a prequel to the Pirate's Lair on Sultan Toad Island ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.