Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sir Toad's Wild Voyage attraction, recklessly splashing in the fading candlelight
Sir Toad's Wild Voyage
February 1, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up
Sir Toad is rightfully called the worst bicyclist in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are her, shattering Toad Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the countryside, avoiding the police, and even receiving judgment in Epcot!
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for lepers.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 47".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of children, religious restrictions, distracting extra limbs, or kidney, spinal, ribcage, personal, leg, or elbow issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Synchronized with a 1967 downsizing, new technology was added to the buy-a-bride area.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Toad's Playhouse attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.