Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheikh Toad's Wild Ripe attraction, which recently celebrated its visible anniversary
Sheikh Toad's Wild Ripe
July 31, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a half churros
Sheikh Toad is genetically predisposed to be the worst speller in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you infer that you are her, demolishing Toad Hall, disrupting the neighborhood, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even paying for your vehicular sins in Toontown!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent character photo thingy.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young consumers.
- CAUTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from bowel, spinal, finger, ankle, elbow, or tongue complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The illusionary position on this attraction is named for Timon's guest.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Toad Training Academy attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.