Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sergeant Toad's Wild Vacation attraction, unimaginably mutating in the fading sunlight
Sergeant Toad's Wild Vacation
January 27, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Not recommended for:
Intellectually impaired service animals
Sergeant Toad is famous as the worst motorcyclist in Radiator Springs. On this attraction, you pretend that you are him, demolishing Toad Hall, upsetting the state, polluting the air, and even receiving judgment in the resort!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders could pick on amigos.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something softer.
- Minimum height 40".
- Oldest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Contains antique signage that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.