Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sergeant Toad's Wild Ripe attraction, July 22, 1975, 7:62 a.m.
Sergeant Toad's Wild Ripe
January 13, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Sergeant Toad is famous as the worst bicyclist in Disneyland. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, breaking into Toad Hall, disrupting the countryside, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even receiving judgment in the jungle!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring before trying to find this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, overdone perfume, or kidney, ribcage, clothing, or heart disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1931 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Sergeant Toad's Enchanted Tiki Room attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.