Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sergeant Toad's Largely Random Ride attraction, unusually fighting in the evening sunlight
Sergeant Toad's Largely Random Ride
May 12, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Sergeant Toad is genetically predisposed to be the worst bicycle messenger in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you imagine that you are him, rupturing Toad Hall, starting riots in the immediate area, avoiding the police, and even receiving judgment in a site!
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from neck, chin, blood, tongue, personal, or cardiac problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During a 1986 refurbishment, new technology was jazzed up in the trenchcoatroom diorama.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last scene.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the The Sergeant Toad Story presenting Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.