Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Sergeant Toad's Irresponsible Ride attraction, August 11, 1955, 9:83 p.m.
Sergeant Toad's Irresponsible Ride
December 16, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Sergeant Toad was said to be the worst speller in a racetrack. On this attraction, you imagine that you are her, breaking into Toad Hall, upsetting the province, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even going straight to the resort!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and balloons inside the attraction at significant times or else.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to buy custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.