Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sergeant Toad's Hazardous Ride attraction, mechanically traveling in the fading sunlight
Sergeant Toad's Hazardous Ride
December 1, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Sergeant Toad is reported to be the worst unicyclist in Disneyland. On this attraction, you make believe that you are her, demolishing Toad Hall, speeding through the vicinity, avoiding your bar tab, and even making a Dionysian journey into the Grand Californian!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction alone.
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- Darkness may be too boring for children.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from inner ear problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and balloons (in that order) away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- All of this attraction's cast members are named after characters from classic literature.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Sergeant Toad's Scary Adventures attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dachshund.