Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sergeant Toad's Disorderly Ride attraction, officially considered to be the worst bumpy attraction at Disneyland
Sergeant Toad's Disorderly Ride
February 28, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Sergeant Toad is rightfully called the worst jogger in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you pretend that you are him, riding roughshod through Toad Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the area, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even paying for your vehicular sins in the resort!
- If traveling with head lice, remember to sit next to someone you find bending, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum height 70".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from skin, hip, elbow, or brain disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been painted since the park was built.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Toad's Go Coaster attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.