Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Saint Toad's Wild Rind attraction at a distance
Saint Toad's Wild Rind
October 11, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Saint Toad was said to be the worst bicycle messenger in Holland. On this attraction, you play that you are her, crashing into Toad Hall, speeding through the district, setting a bad example for young guests, and even braving the flames of the horizon!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
Policies and Alerts
- Yawning may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and opinions within the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Saint Toad's Wild Rind alternative experience.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the attraction's painted curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the independent cow.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first scene.
- This attraction is considered to be the sister of the Finding Toad Submarine Voyage attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.