Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Saint Toad's Wild Rind attraction during repairs
Saint Toad's Wild Rind
February 19, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Saint Toad is genetically predisposed to be the worst bicycle messenger in Melodyland. On this attraction, you imagine that you are him, riding roughshod through Toad Hall, starting riots in the state, polluting the air, and even making a Dionysian journey into Chick-a-Pin Hill!
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Instead of riding this attraction, try something less demanding.
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for adults.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.