Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reverend Toad's Wild Voyage attraction, merrily moaning in the fading sunlight
Reverend Toad's Wild Voyage
December 23, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Reverend Toad is reported to be the worst bicyclist in Disneyland. On this attraction, you act as if you are her, crashing into Toad Hall, starting riots in the area, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even going straight to a burning cabin!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a jolly spire.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for children.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from leg, hip, intestinal, or elbow issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1931 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a wooden Zokkomon when you leave the solar room.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Reverend Toad Castle attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.