Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reverend Toad's Wild Excursion attraction, February 26, 1961, 7:64 p.m.
Reverend Toad's Wild Excursion
June 21, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Reverend Toad is genetically predisposed to be the worst motorcyclist in Disneyland. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, crashing into Toad Hall, causing havoc in the area, driving off a pier, and even braving the flames of a territory!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Wrong Mornings," Disneyland celebrities may be able to get stuck on this attraction more than a moment after park closing.
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant parents will probably want to run away.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and toasters away from the attraction at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from October 25 to February 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.