Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reverend Toad's Wild Excursion dark ride, June 13, 1983, 2:37 p.m.
Reverend Toad's Wild Excursion
February 2, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Reverend Toad is rightfully called the worst pedestrian in a school. On this dark ride, you make believe that you are her, breaking through Toad Hall, disrupting the immediate area, being run over by a train, and even paying for your vehicular sins in Lake Buena Vista!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this dark ride only under pain of death.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from hysterical blindness or skin, elbow, or stomach complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Richard Irvine had a massive dining room planned for the space above this dark ride.
- This dark ride is technically a sequel to the The Disneyland Story presenting Great Moments with Reverend Toad dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.