Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reverend Toad's Unruly Ride attraction during construction
Reverend Toad's Unruly Ride
September 1, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Reverend Toad has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst back-seat driver in Disneyland. On this attraction, you pretend that you are him, demolishing Toad Hall, speeding through the state, setting a bad example for young guests, and even braving the flames of the kingdom!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and glasses away from the other guests at all times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Schweitzer was once reported riding this attraction.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Toad the Flying Elephant attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.