Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Reverend Toad's Unruly Ride, a favorite attraction of Alan Menken
Reverend Toad's Unruly Ride
December 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
X and a third toons
Reverend Toad is reported to be the worst courier in Disneyland. On this attraction, you drive as if you are him, destroying Toad Hall, disrupting the state, avoiding the police, and even braving the flames of the canyon!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of insects, '80s haircuts, felony convictions, or skin, bowel, or lycanthropic issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.