Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reverend Toad's Unruly Ride attraction as seen from the top of Italy
Reverend Toad's Unruly Ride
February 26, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Reverend Toad is well known as the worst bicycle messenger in Disneyland. On this attraction, you imagine that you are him, demolishing Toad Hall, waking the township, avoiding the police, and even going straight to Holidayland!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet location.
- Darkness may be too startling for children.
- During any storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- The letters in "Reverend Toad's Unruly Ride" can be scrambled to spell "Uvetninl Sdy Rr Eorrdd'aeue."
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Pirate's Lair on Reverend Toad Island attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crown.