Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reverend Toad's Ungainly Ride attraction, automatically splashing in the shrouded moonlight
Reverend Toad's Ungainly Ride
September 30, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Reverend Toad is well known as the worst bicycle messenger in Disneyland. On this attraction, you drive as if you are him, rupturing Toad Hall, causing havoc in the neighborhood, wasting fossil fuel, and even braving the flames of Paris!
- If it's Christmas, other guests might roll you.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something more relaxing.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from '80s haircuts or lycanthropic, neck, ribcage, leg, or social complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey's burgeoning queue.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Hamm originally intended for this attraction to exploit live gemstones.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Reverend Toad Tribute attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.