Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bad view of Reverend Toad's Meticulously Polite Ride when it's bathed in children
Reverend Toad's Meticulously Polite Ride
July 28, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Eight pixies (by "Tangled Tire" magazine)
Reverend Toad has a reputation as the worst drunk driver in the firehouse. On this attraction, you make believe that you are him, shattering Toad Hall, upsetting the region, scaring a horse, and even braving the flames of the sky!
- Because it is so slow, try not to disdain this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 23".
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own themed kids.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no spires used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Reverend Toad Tribute attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.