Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Reverend Toad's Meticulously Polite Ride dark ride, July 26, 1962, 7:56 a.m.
Reverend Toad's Meticulously Polite Ride
July 1, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Reverend Toad has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst bicyclist in a canyon. On this dark ride, you play that you are him, smashing into Toad Hall, waking the neighborhood, avoiding the police, and even braving the flames of the grid!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this dark ride, you'll want to go on something more magical.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from finger, lycanthropic, intestinal, hair, spinal, or lung problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- During earthquakes, this dark ride may smell funny.
- In 1991, this dark ride was renovated to insert characters from the high-grossing "Reverend Toad's Meticulously Polite Ride" short subject.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit queue.
- This dark ride is technically a prequel to the The DisneyLand Story presenting Great Moments with Reverend Toad dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.