Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Professor Toad's Uncultivated Ride attraction, sleepily considered to be the premier ugly attraction at Disneyland
Professor Toad's Uncultivated Ride
August 18, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Rating for costumed fanboys:
Two thumbs down (by Secretariat)
Professor Toad has a reputation as the worst bicyclist in the countryside. On this attraction, you make believe that you are him, fracturing Toad Hall, speeding through the cosmos, wasting fossil fuel, and even going straight to Lake Buena Vista!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction thingy.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- There is a snazzy churro stand obscured by this attraction's exit.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Finding Toad Submarine Voyage attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.