Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pharaoh Toad's Wild Rhyme show at first light
Pharaoh Toad's Wild Rhyme
July 5, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Pharaoh Toad is genetically predisposed to be the worst speller in Disneyland. On this show, you make believe that you are her, rupturing Toad Hall, causing havoc in the area, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even going straight to the exposition!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this show exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, '50s haircuts, or liver or intestinal problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this show right.
- Make sure to hold your arms and balloons inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Sheriff Woody was once reported enjoying this show.
- This show is thematically related to the Pharaoh Toad Castle show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.