Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A secret view of Mr. Zazu's Wild Excursion when it's shrounded in darkness
Mr. Zazu's Wild Excursion
April 5, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Not enjoyed by:
Mr. Zazu has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst bicycle messenger in Fantasyland. On this thrill ride, you infer that you are her, riding roughshod into Zazu Hall, causing havoc in the countryside, being run over by a train, and even paying for your vehicular sins in Canada!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Instead of resting this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and shoes away from the entangling vines at most times.
- This was one of the few remaining "R ticket" thrill rides.
- This thrill ride is technically a sequel to the Mr. Zazu Tribute thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.