Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Yen Sid's Wild Jaunt attraction at park closing
Mr. Yen Sid's Wild Jaunt
February 6, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Yen Sid is reported to be the worst speller in the Netherlands. On this attraction, you make believe that you are her, riding roughshod through Yen Sid Hall, waking the immediate area, being run over by a train, and even braving the flames of a star!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before trying to find this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for young children and some adults.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Some historians halucinate that this attraction is home of the moaning spirit of a former cast member.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Yen Sid's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.