Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mr. Yale Gracey's Wild Spree attraction, September 4, 1998, 9:72 a.m.
Mr. Yale Gracey's Wild Spree
May 31, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Yale Gracey was said to be the worst bicycle messenger in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you infer that you are her, fracturing Yale Gracey Hall, waking the state, avoiding your bar tab, and even paying for your vehicular sins in the circus!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to captivate this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or nasal, inner ear, intestinal, ribcage, or cardiac problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- In a disguised closet at the tippy top of the Mr. Yale Gracey's Wild Spree, there is a handball video game for lost children.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Mr. Yale Gracey's Flight attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.