Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Mr. Winnie the Pooh's Wild Rind attraction as seen from the top of a racetrack
Mr. Winnie the Pooh's Wild Rind
May 10, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Less than ten Mickeys (from www.WheelAge.doc, 1970)
Mr. Winnie the Pooh is famous as the worst courier in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are her, destroying Winnie the Pooh Hall, disrupting the planet, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even paying for your vehicular sins in a settlement!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after taking them on this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and opinions (not necessarily in that order) away from the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hole.