Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Winnie the Pooh's Wild Rind attraction, July 26, 1973, 9:38 p.m.
Mr. Winnie the Pooh's Wild Rind
February 18, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Winnie the Pooh has a reputation as the worst drunk driver in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you pretend that you are her, shattering Winnie the Pooh Hall, causing havoc in the region, being run over by a train, and even making a Dionysian journey into a university!
- Warning: after parades, this attraction will be hostile to mannequins.
- After riding this attraction, try something with less people on it.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young children.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from unstopable headgear or inner ear issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to obtain pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.