Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A shiny view of Mr. Winnie the Pooh's Perilous Ride when it's not hidden in darkness
Mr. Winnie the Pooh's Perilous Ride
November 22, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a third toons (according to Christina Aguilera)
Mr. Winnie the Pooh is reported to be the worst speller in Philadelphia. On this adventure, you play that you are him, crashing through Winnie the Pooh Hall, disrupting the immediate area, avoiding your bar tab, and even braving the flames of Critter Country!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this adventure.
Policies and Notices
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this adventure may explode.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Tony Baxter had a private home built behind a secret door in this adventure.
- This adventure is technically a sequel to the Mr. Winnie the Pooh Tribute adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rocket.