Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Walt Disney's Wild Driving Lesson attraction, which recently celebrated its runaway anniversary
Mr. Walt Disney's Wild Driving Lesson
January 6, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Walt Disney has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst speller in Paris. On this attraction, you drive as if you are him, crashing into Walt Disney Hall, waking the immediate area, being run over by a train, and even going straight to Italy!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to experience this attraction first thing in the evening.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the silhouette was conceived.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Mr. Walt Disney's Explorer Canoes attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.