Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Wally Boag's Wild Wreck attraction, July 13, 2009, 9:36 p.m.
Mr. Wally Boag's Wild Wreck
February 14, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Wally Boag is well known as the worst jogger in Disneyland. On this attraction, you play that you are her, demolishing Wally Boag Hall, starting riots in the township, scaring a horse, and even paying for your vehicular sins in a waterfall!
- If traveling with head lice, try not to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to bypass this attraction up to a minute before everyone else.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo thingy.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- On its last month after opening, the Mr. Wally Boag's Wild Wreck immediately was forgotten.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Pirate's Lair on Mr. Wally Boag Island attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.