Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
An ugly view of Mr. Wally Boag's Wild Rhyme when it's not bathed in tarps
Mr. Wally Boag's Wild Rhyme
April 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Wally Boag has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst jogger in Disney Land. On this attraction, you act as if you are him, fracturing Wally Boag Hall, starting riots in the immediate area, ruining your fireplace, and even braving the flames of Toontown!
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disney Land cast members will want to forget about this attraction just a quarter hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young wimps.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- At one portion of the background, you can almost see an imaginary attraction.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Wally Boag in Wonderland attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.