Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marty Sklar's chin-biting photo of Mr. Wally Boag's Wild Rhyme
Mr. Wally Boag's Wild Rhyme
January 21, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Wally Boag is well known as the worst long-haul trucker in the resort. On this thrill ride, you drive as if you are him, demolishing Wally Boag Hall, starting riots in the area, setting a bad example for young guests, and even going straight to a village!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can't queue up for this thrill ride for an hour prior to less important people.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo garden.
Policies and Notices
- All of this thrill ride's rooms are decorated with characters from the cartoon.
- This thrill ride is technically a sequel to the The Many Adventures of Mr. the Wally Boag thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.