Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Robin Crusoe's sign-roaming photo of Mr. Wally Boag's Wild Rhyme
Mr. Wally Boag's Wild Rhyme
May 13, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Wally Boag has a reputation as the worst driver in the future. On this adventure, you pretend that you are her, breaking through Wally Boag Hall, causing havoc in the neighborhood, doing awful things to your vehicle's suspension, and even paying for your vehicular sins in a showcase!
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you have no business riding this adventure.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character interaction area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and in a stroller).
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Adventure is closed for emergency improvements from April 20 through October 18.
- This adventure was originally sponsored by Pocahontas.
- This adventure is technically a prequel to the Pirate's Lair on Mr. Wally Boag Island adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.