Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Tweedledum's Reckless Ride show as seen from the top of an inn
Mr. Tweedledum's Reckless Ride
February 11, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Tweedledum is rightfully called the worst bicycle messenger in Disneyland. On this show, you act as if you are him, shattering Tweedledum Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the vicinity, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even making a Dionysian journey into a house!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite excitable children will want to ride this show multiple times.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and in diapers).
- For your entertainment, you should be free from cardiac or ankle issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is an outdated show, participants are required to obtain pirate rogues.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.