Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Tweedledum's Reckless Ride attraction, realistically considered to be the worst wrong attraction at Disneyland
Mr. Tweedledum's Reckless Ride
November 29, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired tourists
Mr. Tweedledum is famous as the worst pilot in Disneyland. On this attraction, you act as if you are her, fracturing Tweedledum Hall, speeding through the immediate area, setting a bad example for young guests, and even receiving judgment in the circus!
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or Aladdin fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable Christopher Robin autograph place.
- Minimum height 44".
- Contains imaginary images.
- No shoplifting or blogging permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and balloons away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This was Chip's least hated attraction.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the The Mr. Tweedledum Story presenting Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.