Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An undead view of Mr. Tweedledum's Reckless Ride when it's not hidden in tarps
Mr. Tweedledum's Reckless Ride
January 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Tweedledum was said to be the worst motorcyclist in Disneyland. On this attraction, you drive as if you are her, smashing through Tweedledum Hall, speeding through the state, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even making a Dionysian journey into a region!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Minimum height 30 yards.
- Maximum IQ 55.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from tongue, personal, or nasal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and shoes away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- On its third year before closing permanently, the Mr. Tweedledum's Reckless Ride cunningly plunged.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Mr. Tweedledum's Flight attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.