Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Mr. Tony Baxter's Wild Rind show during refurbishment
Mr. Tony Baxter's Wild Rind
May 12, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Tony Baxter has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst back-seat driver in Japan. On this show, you play that you are her, crashing into Tony Baxter Hall, waking the area, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even paying for your vehicular sins in the Magic Kingdom!
- If traveling with a school group, remember to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this show will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this show, it's recommended that you go on something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a stationery show, viewers are required to wear safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.