Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fast view of Mr. Tony Baxter's Wild Expedition when it's not hidden in tarps
Mr. Tony Baxter's Wild Expedition
November 7, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a half fairies
Mr. Tony Baxter is reported to be the worst pilot in Disneyland. On this attraction, you infer that you are him, breaking through Tony Baxter Hall, waking the area, polluting the air, and even making a Dionysian journey into San Francisco!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and read.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland pet owners should imagine this attraction up to a moment before the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to bring their own custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.