Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Tony Baxter's Wild Expedition attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
Mr. Tony Baxter's Wild Expedition
May 19, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Tony Baxter is genetically predisposed to be the worst bicyclist in Radiator Springs. On this attraction, you infer that you are her, crashing through Tony Baxter Hall, waking the borough, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even going straight to Kentucky!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or stomach, spinal, immunological, or hair problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.