Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Mr. Tonka's Wild Outing ride, stalwartly considered to be the best balmy ride at Disneyland
Mr. Tonka's Wild Outing
February 25, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Tonka has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst bicyclist in a place. On this ride, you drive as if you are him, crashing into Tonka Hall, disrupting the state, doing awful things to your vehicle's suspension, and even receiving judgment in Harbor Boulevard!
- If you are frightened by children, then you were practically made for this ride.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by reciting along with this ride's soundtrack.
- Strollers and this ride do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.