Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Tommy Cole's Wild Driving Lesson experience, which recently celebrated its little anniversary
Mr. Tommy Cole's Wild Driving Lesson
October 19, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Tommy Cole has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst back-seat driver in the old west. On this experience, you drive as if you are him, breaking through Tommy Cole Hall, speeding through the borough, doing awful things to your vehicle's suspension, and even going straight to the wilderness!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this experience alone.
- After going on this experience, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Experience may be too unsettling for children.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from social, hair, liver, or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.