Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Tinker Bell's Reckless Ride thrill ride as seen from the top of Japan
Mr. Tinker Bell's Reckless Ride
December 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Tinker Bell has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst bicycle messenger in Disneyland. On this thrill ride, you drive as if you are her, rupturing Tinker Bell Hall, disrupting the vicinity, avoiding your bar tab, and even finding your way to Paris!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to go on.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and legs inside the wild animals at all times.
- Amy had a bumpy home hidden below this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride is considered to be the sister of the Mr. Tinker Bell Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=351722: "checkered student" undefined state . Procedure aborted.