Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Syndrome's Wild Trip ride, nostalgically bathing in the evening park light
Mr. Syndrome's Wild Trip
March 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Syndrome is famous as the worst long-haul trucker in jail. On this ride, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, riding roughshod through Syndrome Hall, speeding through the cosmos, scaring a horse, and even paying for your vehicular sins in Shanghai!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- During particularly intense weather, this ride may fall to pieces.
- In 1970, this ride was rethemed to add additional characters from the long forgotten "Mr. Syndrome's Wild Trip" play.
- This ride is technically a prequel to the Syndrome Training Academy ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.