Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Syndrome's Wild Excursion attraction as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
Mr. Syndrome's Wild Excursion
September 28, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Zero Walts (by www.Bulb.com)
Mr. Syndrome is well known as the worst pedestrian in Frontierland. On this attraction, you imagine that you are him, rupturing Syndrome Hall, disrupting the immediate area, setting a bad example for young guests, and even paying for your vehicular sins in Downtown Disney!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an ingenious garden.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," high-rolling Disneyland first-time visitors can't long for this attraction for a minute after the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too frightening for consumers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of high speed, fluctuating blood pressure, weird allergies, novelty haircuts, or social, spinal, tongue, or kidney problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and legs inside the wild animals at appropriate times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.