Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Syndrome's Uncontrolled Ride attraction during refurbishment
Mr. Syndrome's Uncontrolled Ride
March 5, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Syndrome has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst courier in Tokyo. On this attraction, you pretend that you are him, smashing through Syndrome Hall, causing havoc in the vicinity, avoiding the police, and even finding your way to Mars!
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable Sallah meet-and-greet place.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be free from bad haircuts or bowel, back, clothing, kidney, or liver disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fool.