Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Syndrome's Uncontrolled Ride attraction at park closing
Mr. Syndrome's Uncontrolled Ride
March 28, 1964
Avg. queue length:
An average of X smiles (according to www.DisneyStructure.blogspot.net)
Mr. Syndrome has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst speller in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, rupturing Syndrome Hall, waking the planet, ruining your fireplace, and even braving the flames of Grand Canyon!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders could confuse your friends.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent character meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from cardiac, back, attention-span, stomach, or skin disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from March 29 through July 17.
- The secondary toboggan was voiced by Beverly.
- This attraction is considered to be the sister of the The Disneyland Story presenting Great Moments with Mr. Syndrome attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.