Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: The Mr. Stitch's Uncontrolled Ride train, overtly considered to be the finest invincible train at Dandy Lines
Mr. Stitch's Uncontrolled Ride
June 26, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Stitch is famous as the worst race-car driver in Dandy Lines. On this train, you imagine that you are him, demolishing Stitch Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the immediate area, doing awful things to your vehicle's suspension, and even making a Dionysian journey into the resort!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this train multiple times.
- Minimum height 37".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing, novelty haircuts, or romantic problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During weather, this train may fall to pieces.
- In a hidden room at the bottom of the Mr. Stitch's Uncontrolled Ride, there is a handball video game for cast members.
- This train is technically a sequel to the Mr. Stitch's Enchanted Tiki Room train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.