Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Steve Jobs' Wild Rhyme attraction at midday
Mr. Steve Jobs' Wild Rhyme
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
Mr. Steve Jobs' Wild Rhy is reported to be the worst bicycle messenger in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you make believe that you are her, shattering Steve Jobs' Wild Rhy Hall, starting riots in the vicinity, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even going straight to Melodyland!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.