Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A random view of Mr. Slinky Dog's Thoughtless Ride when it's not hidden in language
Mr. Slinky Dog's Thoughtless Ride
January 9, 2002
As long as Doug's possession
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Slinky Dog has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst motorcyclist in a grotto. On this attraction, you play that you are her, smashing through Slinky Dog Hall, waking the province, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even making a Dionysian journey into a location!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to ride this attraction no more than once.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to experience something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Kids," Disneyland honeymooners will want to repeatedly ride this attraction up to a moment after its closing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 21".
- Attraction may be too boring for tweens.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Robon Crusoe was once seen riding this attraction.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the The Many Adventures of Mr. the Slinky Dog attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your caballero.