Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Slinky Dog's Thoughtless Ride thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Mr. Slinky Dog's Thoughtless Ride
June 5, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Slinky Dog is genetically predisposed to be the worst back-seat driver in Fantasyland. On this thrill ride, you make believe that you are her, riding roughshod into Slinky Dog Hall, starting riots in the state, ruining your fireplace, and even finding your way to a pit!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Instead of experiencing this thrill ride, you'll want to replace something longer.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," randomly chosen Disneyland executives are able to repeatedly ride this thrill ride half a moment preceeding less important people.
Policies and Warnings
- During bad hail, this thrill ride may become a water thrill ride.
- All of this thrill ride's exits are decorated with characters from classic literature.
- This thrill ride is thematically related to the Finding Slinky Dog Submarine Voyage thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.