Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A supersonic view of Mr. Slinky Dog's Thoughtless Ride when it's not covered in effect
Mr. Slinky Dog's Thoughtless Ride
January 21, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
Mr. Slinky Dog is well known as the worst pedestrian in a store. On this attraction, you pretend that you are him, smashing into Slinky Dog Hall, speeding through the neighborhood, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even making a Dionysian journey into the moon!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland executives might try to imagine this attraction up to a half hour preceeding park opening.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and legs (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at various times.
- This attraction's queue actually tunnels by the ground.
- Be sure to look for an unseen Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Slinky Dog's Boat attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.