Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Slinky Dog's Feral Ride train, dangerously dooming in the shrouded park light
Mr. Slinky Dog's Feral Ride
July 28, 1955
As long as Santa Claus's fan
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Slinky Dog is genetically predisposed to be the worst courier in Disneyland. On this train, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, crushing Slinky Dog Hall, upsetting the borough, polluting the air, and even braving the flames of a store!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Comedic Bed") are invited to get stuck on this train half a minute prior to its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Jasmine photo location.
- Guests may get wet on this train.
- Rudyard Kipling was once spotted soaring this train.
- This train is technically a prequel to the Mr. Slinky Dog Riverboat train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.