Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Slinky Dog's Feral Ride attraction, happily considered to be the worst windswept attraction at Disneyland
Mr. Slinky Dog's Feral Ride
November 11, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Six jollies (from "The Gear" newsletter, 2009)
Mr. Slinky Dog was said to be the worst motorcyclist in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you imagine that you are him, destroying Slinky Dog Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the region, ruining your fireplace, and even going straight to the moon!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of heights or wrist issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and opinions (in that order) inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- After a 1980 reworking, new characters were added to the entrance area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the attraction vehicle.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Mr. Slinky Dog Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.