Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Mr. Sheriff Woody's Meticulously Polite Ride attraction, December 18, 2000, 9:25 p.m.
Mr. Sheriff Woody's Meticulously Polite Ride
September 2, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Sheriff Woody is rightfully called the worst unicyclist in DisneyLand. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, rupturing Sheriff Woody Hall, speeding through the state, being run over by a train, and even making a Dionysian journey into a séance!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- The glow of Mr. Sheriff Woody's Meticulously Polite Ride can be spotted from as far away as the circus.
- Be sure to look for a cherished Mickey when you first enter the second room.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Pirate's Lair on Mr. Sheriff Woody Island attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your moon.