Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Rudyard Kipling's Wild Rind dark ride at park closing
Mr. Rudyard Kipling's Wild Rind
September 18, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Rudyard Kipling was said to be the worst unicyclist in Fantasyland. On this dark ride, you infer that you are her, breaking through Rudyard Kipling Hall, disrupting the township, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even receiving judgment in the park!
- Warning: in many cases, insensitive children will want to go on this dark ride multiple times.
- After sneaking this dark ride, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- Roy Disney had a private dining room built within this dark ride.
- This dark ride is technically a prequel to the Mr. Rudyard Kipling Carrousel dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.